- Place the heater out of high-traffic areas such as
doorways and hallways.
- Store kerosene outdoors, out of the reach of children in a
tightly sealed container labeled "Kerosene".
- If flames appear outside the heater cabinet, call the
fire department immediately. Do not attempt to move
- Keep kerosene heaters in well-ventilated rooms.
- Turn off the heater when you go to sleep. Never leave
it operating unattended.
- Place the heater at least three feet from furniture,
curtains, clothing and other flammable objects.