Stuarts Draft Fire Company History Continued
- 1966- Purchased 1966 Chevrolet Brush Truck
- 1970- Second Fund Drive raised $25,500 to purchase 1970 L-900 Series Ford Pumper.
- 1975 - Purchased 1975 Ford L-900 Series Ford Pumper - $39,700.00.
- January 1981 - Started construction on current Fire House.
- January 1983 - Recognized by President Ronald Regan for volunteer
work in constructing New Building.
- July 1989 - Purchased 1989 White/GMC pumper - $139,600.00
- Summer 1990 - 1963 American LeFrance Ladder Truck donated to us by Waynesboro Fire Department.
- 1999 - Purchased 1999 American LeFrance Pumper.
- 2003 - Purchased Used 1993 GMC (Utility 75) from Slagle's Fire Eqpt.
- 2002 - Purchased 2002 Freightliner 2500 Gallon Tanker built by 4 Guys.
- 2006 - Sold 1963 American LeFrance Ladder Truck to Historical Society.
- 2007 - Purchased 2007 Ford F250 for Respone Unit.
- April 1, 2012 - Purchased 2012 International 4-Wheel Drive Engine. Took
delivery from Custom Fire Apparatus in Osceola, Wisconson. John Kane, Steve Tillman
and Randal Almarode took delivery of the truck - $349,000.
STUARTS DRAFT VOL. FIRE CO.
- 2016 - Purchased 2016 Ford F550 New Chassis for Utility 75.
- June 2017-Purchased 2017 Sutphin chassis. Body by Custom Fire Alpparatus in Osceola Wisconsin